Elemis Superfood AHA Glow Cleansing Butter
This facial deep cleansing butter cream will protect your skin and leave it glowing each day. You can easily add this product into your skin care routine. It helps to remove makeup, daily pollutants, and daily grime to reveal a healthy glowing complexion. The cream can be used in the mornings when your skin is feeling tired or dry to give it that extra refreshing glow you need for the day. As well as in the evenings or just before you go to bed to let your skin cleanse overnight.
Best on which skin type?
This product is ideally for anyone who has dry, dry/ oily, or even oily skin. The AHA Glow Cleansing Butter does not stain your skin nor is it greasy; it has a unique gel cream balm with a lightweight texture and helps to nourish and hydrate your skin.
Benefits of AHA Glow Cleansing Butter cream:
This smooth butter cream has many benefits that support the skin to maintain its healthiness without adding too many products to your skin. Below are our top benefits you can expect:
- Brightens and nourishes the skin
- Naturally rich in AHA
- Absorbs well into the skin
- Improves the everyday appearance of dry and aging skin
- Minimising pores
Time for natural skin care:
This amazing product is made from all natural ingredients
- Mango Butter is loaded with omegas and natural fatty acids keeping your skin feeling hydrated for longer
- Fermented Pumpkin helps to give you a glowing complexion
- Fermented Acerola Cherry is high in vitamin A and C helping to protect and hydrate your skin throughout the day
- Fermented Rice Water leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Also, helps with skin lighting and anti-aging.
How to apply?
Apply a fingertip amount to your face and smoothly massage it in and leave on for a while so it soaks into your skin then remove the product with a clean, damp facial cloth.
3 ways to use AHA Glow Cleaning Butter cream:
This rich and smooth cleansing balm can be used in three simple steps: as a makeup remover, daily cleanser, and a deep cleansing mask.
What is AHA?
Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is a natural acid that is water soluble made from sugary fruits such as oranges and lemons. Also, is used in most of our Elemis products. AHA in itself has many benefits which help with smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles and improves the skin texture and tone.
AHA benefits to the skin:
- promotes collagen and blood flow
- unblocks and cleansing the pores
- helps to improve dry and oily skin
Also, it works by removing the top layer of dead skin cells and increases the thickness of the deeper layers of skin through each application.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
The Royal Garden Hotel 2- 24 Kensington High Street Kensington W8 4PT
Monday-Saturday 11.00 – 6.00pm Sunday 11.15 – 4.00pm
Tel: 020 3441 9091